- Paragliding from Sarankot
- Enjoying the view with friends
- View from Dhampus
- World Peace Stupa
- Pokhara Fewa Lake
Around Pokhara Day Hiking
- Duration : 11 Days
- Primary activity : Hiking
- Secondary activity: Nature and Culture
- Group size : Min. 1 Pax
- Max-Altitude : 1,650m/5,413ft
- Country: Nepal
- Transportation: Private Vehicle or Domestic Flight
- Trip starts from: Kathmandu
- Ends in: Kathmandu
- Meals: Nepali and Continental
- Type: Tea-House
- Accomodation: Hotel
- Trip Route: Kathmandu-Pokhara-Kathmandu
Around Pokhara Day Hiking is a wonderful way of exploring naturally blessed paradise city of Pokhara. Around Pokhara Day Hiking allows us to witness spectacular sunrise views from Sarangkot viewpoint, experience short yet scenic trek towards Naudanda. Along with visit to naturally and culturally rich village of Dhampus which is famous for spectacular landscape views and cultural exploration of local Gurung communities.
Similarly, Around Pokhara Day hiking continues as we go for short hike to world peace pagoda that blesses us awesome views of Phewa Lake, valley, settlements and even Annapurna and Manaslu range. Further we go for sightseeing around major highlights of Pokhara valley like Mountaineering museum, Devi’s falls, Tibetan refugee camp, Gupteshwor cave etc. We relax for the final day enjoying the beauty of nature at Pokhara and end our Around Pokhara Day Hiking trip after driving back to Kathmandu. If you are adventure lover then there are plenty of other activities like Paragliding, Zip flyer, bungee jumping and other which truly defines the meaning of adventure and thrill.
Around Pokhara Day Hiking can be experienced during any time of the year, it would be your most fun filled vacation with your family, friends or loved ones. Join Around Pokhara Day Hiking trip with Nepal Mountain Trekkers so that you don’t miss the chance to explore most beautiful city Pokhara with short hiking opportunity.
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu (1,300m/4,264ft)
Day 02: Fly/Drive from Kathmandu to Pokhara (820m/2690 ft): 5-6 hours
Day 03: Hike to Sarangkot(1,600m/ 5249 ft) : 2-3 hours
Day 04: Sarangkot to Naudanda(1,430m/ 4,691ft): 2-3 hours
Day 05: Naudanda to Dhampus(1,650m/5,413ft): 2-3 hours
Day 06: Dhampus to Phedi(1130m/ 3707 ft) 2 hours walk and drive to Pokhara.
Day 07: Hike to World Peace Monastry (Stupa).
Day 08: Sightseeing in Pokhara tourist places.
Day 09: Relax day.
Day 10: Drive back to Kathmandu.
Day 11: Farewell Day
- Airport Pick up and drop
- 3 nights Hotel in Kathmandu (Hotel Horizon Kathmandu)
- 5 nights Hotel in Pokhara
- All accommodation and meals during the trek (Full Board)
- Professionally trained and highly experienced English speaking trekking guide and porter; Their salary, insurance, equipment, food, lodge.
- Domestic flights
- TIMS Card and Annapurna Conservation entrance fees.
- A comprehensive medical kit
- 13% VAT and 10% service charge
- Farewell dinner
- Nepal Entry Visa fee (Visa Information)
- International airfare and excess baggage charges
- Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, bottle or boiled water, shower etc)
- Extra night accomodation in Kathmandu and Pokhara except the our itinerary
- Tips for guides and porters