Terms and Conditions
Nepal Mountain Trekkers accepts your bookings under the following terms and conditions.
- After your decision making about the trip, we require photocopy of your passport and 25% payment from the total cost as advance for flight tickets, hotel reservation and permit processing.
- When we receive photocopy of your passport and 25% advance payment from you, we send you ultimate confirmation receipt.
- Remaining balance of the cost can be paid after your arrival in Nepal. So the total payment has to be made before your trip departure.
- We accept your last minute booking, 10 days earlier to trip departure.
- All clients are needed to be insured undertaking any tour. It should offer sufficient defense for the full duration of your tour, covering medical expenses, security of luggage, helicopter evacuation, and repatriation expenses.
- Travel insurance is compulsory for all Clients undertaking any tour. It should provide adequate protection for the full duration of the tour to cover personal injury, medical expenses, repatriation expenses, helicopter evacuation, loss of luggage, etc.
Payments can be wired by Bank Transfer, Western Union Money Transfer or Credit Card. Please, use any of this access according to your expediency.
If you wish to pay via bank transfer, our company’s bank account is as follows. Bank service charge need to be paid by the clients at the time of payment deposit.