- Gurung Women
- Healing Power
- Panchase Village
- Doing Yoga in Panchase
- Watching the Annapurna Mountain Region
- Duration : 9 Days
- Primary activity : Hiking
- Secondary activity: Nature and Gurung Culture
- Group size : Min. 1 Pax
- Max-Altitude : 2030m/ 6660 ft
- Country: Nepal
- Transportation: Private Vehicle and Domestic Flight
- Trip starts from: Kathmandu
- Ends in: Kathmandu
- Meals: Nepali and Continental
- Type: Homestay
- Accomodation: Homestay
- Trip Route: Kathmandu-Pokhara-Sarankot-Bhadaure-Panchase Bhanjyang-Thulakhet-Pokhara-Kathamndu
Our Panchase Trek offers a great opportunity to visit and explore the highlights of the natural, cultural and Himalayan life around Pokhara, all within one week. It is a short and easy trip recommended for all those who are looking for a quick survey of the Annapurna region, with moderate physical challenges.
The Panchase Trek begins as you arrive at Kathmandu Airport and drive from the capital to the beautiful lake city, Pokhara. After arriving at Pokhara, we hike to Sarangkot for amazing sunrise views over the snow capped Himalayas, including Mt. Annapurna, Mt. Machhapuchre, Mt. Dhaulagiri Mt. Himchuli, Mt. Nilgiri and other neighboring peaks. Further we trek towards Bhadaure, Panchase Bhanjyang and Thulakhet for a couple of days before we return to Pokhara city. On our way we pass through beautiful forests with stunning flora and fauna and enjoy spectacular Himalayan views peeking out of the trees. We also introduce you to the culture of the local Gurung and Magar inhabitants.
The Panchase Trek can be embarked upon during any time of the year despite of your age, interest and fitness levels. We would love you to join the Panchase Trek with Nepal Mountain Trekkers during your next vacation and are sure you would leave with wonderful memories you will cherish forever last forever.
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu (1,300m/4,264ft)
Day 02: Fly/Drive from Kathmandu to Pokhara (820m/2690 ft): 5-6 hours
Day 03: Hike to Sarangkot(1,600m/ 5249 ft) : 2-3 hours
Day 04: Trek Sarankot to Bhadaure(1540m/5052 ft): 3-4 hours
Day 05: Bhadaure to Panchase Bhanjyang(2030m/ 6660 ft): 3-4 hours
Day 06: Panchase Bhanjyang to Thulakhet(900m/ 2952 ft) 3-4 hours and drive to Pokhara city.
Day 07: Relax day.
Day 08: Pokhara to Kathamndu:
Day 09: Farewell Day
Day 1: Arrival in Kathmandu (1,300m/4,264ft):
Upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport in Kathmandu, our office representative from Nepal Mountain Trekkers will meet and greet you at international flight terminals followed by transfer to your respective hotel (Hotel Horizon). Then simply relax at hotel room or take a stroll around touristic area of Thamel for rest of the day.
Day 02: Fly/Drive from Kathmandu to Pokhara (820m/2690 ft): 5-6 hours:
Today we have our breakfast at hotel early in the morning and take a drive or flight towards scenic lake city of Pokhara. After nearly six hours of scenic highway drive through valleys, riverbanks, we arrive at Pokhara and upon arrival, we recommend you to take a walk around Phewa lake, enjoy beautiful views of Himlayas, try boating and enjoy blissful evening at happening lakeside of Pokhara. Overnight at hotel in Pokhara.
Day 03: Hike to Sarangkot(1,600m/ 5249 ft) : 2-3 hours:
We wake up very early in the morning before dawn and hike for 2 to 3 hours towards Sarangkot hill. From the top of the hill, we get a chance to capture amazingly astonishing views of Annapurna Himalayan range including Machhapuchre and Dhaulagiri. From Sarangkot, you also have an option to try out adventure sports like paragliding and others. Overnight at hotel in Sarangkot.
Day 04: Trek Sarangkot to Bhadaure(1540m/5052 ft): 3-4 hours:
Today, after having our early meal, we leave behind Sarangkot gradually descending towards beautiful small town of Bhadaure where we get an opportunity to explore diversified cultural experiences. Mainly, Gurung, Magar, Brahmins and Kami are major local settlements over there. We stay overnight at local teahouse in Bhadaure.
Day 05: Bhadaure to Panchase Bhanjyang(2030m/ 6660 ft): 3-4 hours:
We begin our day with a sunrise; we have our breakfast, and gradually trek towards beautiful Panchase Bhanjyang, a little village with uphill walk exhibits excellent views of Dhaulagiri, Machhapuchre, Annapurna and other nearby surrounding peaks. From Panchase, we also get the awesome views of Phewa Lake and nearby settlements.
Day 06: Panchase Bhanjyang to Thulakhet(900m/ 2952 ft) 3-4 hours and drive to Pokhara city.:
After witnessing the beauty of nature, while exploring the best of local culture, we descend down from Panchase Bhanjyang to Thulakhet and take a short drive back to Pokhara city.
Day 07: Relax day:
Today we relax at naturally blessed city of Pokhara. There are plenty of delightful experiences to accumulate here in Pokhara. We visit around popular tourist attractions and make enjoyable holiday memories that lasts lifetime.
Day 08: Pokhara to Kathmandu:
In this way, our short and easy Panchase Trek comes to an end. Finally we return Kathmandu on a scenic drive.
Day 09: Farewell Day:
Your final day in Nepal and we will drop you to International Airport for your scheduled international flight towards your onward destination
- Airport Pick up and drop
- 3 nights Hotel in Kathmandu (Hotel Horizon Kathmandu)
- 3 nights Hotel in Pokhara
- All accommodation and meals during the trek (Full Board)
- Domestic flights and airport departure taxes
- An experienced and professional English-speaking trekking guide, assistant trekking guide (4 trekkers: 1 assistant guide) and Sherpa porters to carry luggage (2 trekkers:1 porter) including their salary, insurance, equipment, flight, food and lodging
- Four seasonal sleeping bag, down jacket, Nepal Mountain Trekkers duffer bag, t-shirt, and trekking map (Note: down jacket and sleeping bag are to be returned after trip completion)
- TIMS Card and Annapurna Conservation entrance fees.
- A comprehensive medical kit
- 13%VAT and 10% service charge
- Farewell dinner
- Nepal Entry Visa fee (Visa Information)
- International airfare and excess baggage charges
- Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu because of early arrival, late departure, early return from mountain (due to any reason) than the scheduled itinerary
- Lunch and evening meals in Kathmandu (and also in the case of early return from mountain than the scheduled itinerary)
- Travel and rescue insurance
- Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, bottle or boiled water, shower etc)
- Tips for guides and porters
Complimentary items offered by Nepal Mountain Trekkers
Nepal Mountain Trekker t-Shirt and duffel bag with comprehensive trekking map
Spa treatment for mind and body in Kathmandu after completion of trek