Gokyo Lakes Trek at Everest Region is one of the most beautiful yet demanding adventures with rewarding experiences that simply makes us spellbound. Among many reasons, we have listed few major points why to join Gokyo Lakes Trekking at Everest Region; which is mentioned as follows:
1. There is a total of nineteen lakes at Gokyo and some of the most popular are DudhPokhari, Ngozumpa Cho, Tabochecho, Longpangacho, and Thonakcho. Among these largest ones is Thonakcho. Visiting these high altitude lakes is once in a lifetime experience in itself.
2. Explore Ngogumba Glacier. IT is the longest glacier, the source for Gokyo lakes and milky white Dudh Kosi River.
3. Opportunity to be at the best viewpoint of Everest region. At Gokyo Ri at the highest point of the Gokyo lake trek that offers mesmerizing views of the world’s highest Himalayas including Everest, Lhotse, Cho Oye, and others with turquoise lakes and the largest glaciers below.
4. Option to explore furthermore around Thonak, Ngozumba, and Gyazumba lakes.
5. Chance to be at another stunning viewpoint named Scoundrel’s viewpoint where excellent views of Everest, Cho Oyu and visible.
6. You also have an option to step at the base camp of the highest mountain in the world at Everest Base Camp crossing popular Cho la pass and Lobuche via Gorakshep.
7. Most beautiful, most rewarding, challenging one but not like that much with excellent opportunities for Everest excursions.
Therefore, plan Gokyo Lake and Gokyo Ri Trek for your next adventurous holidays in Nepal. Come visit Nepal and experience the magic of Gokyo Lake Treks for yourself.